Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think I'm almost ready for the big day. The first year I'm not working crazy retail hours, and I am still not organized. Somehow, I think I've been better prepared when I am working because I have no choice but to have everything done ahead of time.
Still have to clean the house, buy the last minute groceries, wrap the Santa gifts, set the table, etc.
At least the presents are all bought and cards have been sent out.

Avery is so over the top excited for Christmas. She even received a letter from Santa in the mail yesterday. She is going to leave out a cookie (that she decorated herself) and some chocolate milk for Santa. Avery has also watched the TV special Rudolph 500 times. I couldn't figure out why she was saying "Eat, Eat papa". Apparently, Mrs. Clause tells Santa to fatten up. This led to Avery asking me why Mrs. Clause wants Santa to be chubby, and I had to attempt to make something up. Although, Avery came up with a good reason "because he needs lots of energy to deliver all the toys".

Both girls are loving the Christmas tunes, especially the Christmas in Hawaii song. Avery LOOOVEs it. Brennyn just loves to dance, so any song will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment