Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day to myself

I'm all alone for the day, and I already miss my girls.
Blair had a 2 day work related conference in the big city (Toronto) and somehow I managed to tag along. Lucky for me that my mom was available to stay with the girls for a night and that Blair's hotel just happened to be across the street from a major shopping center (Yorkdale).
I spent a few hours at the mall yesterday checking out every store. Today I have to be out of the hotel by noon and Blair won't be done work until at least 6:00, so I jus have no choice but to shop all day! Unfortunately for me, my wallet is a tad on the empty side, so I shall be one of those annoying costumers who try stuff on and don't buy anything.

I'm really not used to being by myself, isn't that kind of pathetic?? Yesterday I kept thinking of how much fun Avery would be having. Brennyn would just have fun running the mall, it's so huge that even she would eventually run out of steam.
Oh well, I've already called Grandma 3 times in the last 24 hours, and the kids are having a great time. I think Grandma is a little tired though! Hmm, maybe I should be looking for an extra nice mother's day present for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment