Monday, April 19, 2010


I'm a little nervous. We are finally going to meet with the geneticist at Sick Kids hospital tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect. Are we going to get some answers? Will they even know of any possible diagnosis? I just want to have some idea of what to expect in the future and I want to be able to answer Brennyn's questions when she is older. I just hope there isn't a lot of poking and prodding of my little girl. She is not a fan of having blood taken, but who is? It's just so hard watching your child scream like she is being tortured (and to her, she is).
Yes, we already know what Brennyn's most obvious medical diagnosis is, but I am just not sure if that is only part of the equation.

I am very, very, thankful that we have such an amazing research hospital only 1 hour away from our home.

3 comments:

  1. She is growing up so fast.

    What a Princess !

    I hope you find your answers today.

    AWR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about you, and her. Hope it went well.

    And what a super picture of Brennyn. Every time I see a new picture it seems like she's growing like crazy!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope her appointment went well. It is hard to believe she is the same little girl as your profile picture. She has changed so much!

    ReplyDelete