Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally, we have our appointment booked at Sick Kids. They called today and said the delay was due to them not having Brennyn's health card number. Somewhere there must have been a mix up, because our Dr. office called them 21/2 months ago with Brennyn's number.
Oh well, water under the bridge, because we go next Tuesday. My mom will come up the night before to stay with Avery since we have to leave O'ville at 5:00am (have to get ahead of the traffic, Toronto is only an hour away normally). Brennyn won't be a happy camper that day, she is not an early bird (loves her sleep).

It is such a relief to have this appt. booked and to know that the surgeon we will be seeing is apparently one of the best. Yes, I did go*gle him.
My heart breaks for the difficult road my little girl has to travel. If I could take away her pain I would in a heartbeat, because this is going to hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! It will be interesting to see the x-rays. If you need anything please let me know!

    ReplyDelete