Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time for more pictures




Is it bad that pictures sit on my camera for weeks at a time? Oh well, I've finally downloaded (or is it uploaded) about 100 pictures.

Brennyn's new favourite word is "MINE". She says it with gusto! I think she's heard her sister say it so often that it comes naturally.
Speaking of Avery, I will say (although I'm probably jinxing myself) that she is much better with Brennyn. I dare say she even likes her mei mei, and helps her out sometimes. Avery was very excited that she taught Avery to say "tummy", that and mom bum. She really wants Brennyn to play with her all the time now, but unfortunately Brennyn isn't that interested all the time (her attention span is still a little short and her sister does have a tendency to be bossy).

The weather was very mild for January in Ontario and we pulled out the bike. Had to snap a few pics of Avery in her marshmallow man snowsuit on the trike. Didn't slow her down a bit!
Have to add that the weather is back to normal now, and I'm looking outside to a lovely snow squall.

No comments:

Post a Comment