Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mid-Autumn moon

Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival! Once again, we celebrated the festival with our local group of families with children born in China. Every year, I am amazed at how grown up some of the kids look. I keep forgetting that it has been over 6 years since we first met some of these girls (it seems like it was yesterday we were just starting the paperwork to adopt from China). That 7 year old is now 13, not such a little girl anymore. My girls are among the youngest, and I think some of the other families say the same thing about my 2, except it's "remember when she was a baby". Of course, they probably say that about their kids too! Time is a funny thing, seems to speed up the more you want her to slow down!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls look beautiful in their dresses. And yes, time, what's up with that - slow down already!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete