Monday, September 19, 2011

Too much on my mind

Or, why or why am I awake at 4:30am. My kids are snug as a bug in a rug and here I am, wide awake. I think I have the opposite of insomnia, I just wake up at crazy early hours. You would think that I could get so much done, waking up so early. I'm trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. You see, once upon a time I graduated (barely, I hate to admit) from University with a major in psychology. My guidance counselor told me to stick to the sciences (which I was actually good at) since there really wasn't much you could do with a psych degree (unless you get your masters at least). A BA just doesn't get you much. The crazy thing is, I would take psychology all over again. I can't help it, I find the subject fascinating. However, my career seems to be sadly lacking. Yes, I am very fortunate to be able to stay home with my children right now, but what am I going to do after? That is the question of the hour. I'm thinking it may be time to go to college? I just have to figure out what I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment