Saturday, November 7, 2009




I suggested some sort of Chinese food dish for Avery's day. Did anyone listen to me?
What can you do, it was Avery's day and she lives for PIZZA. I was outvoted (see, she is just like her father).
We discussed the day we met Avery and became a family (just like my parents did with me).
That evening I asked Avery why we celebrate her day. Her profound answer "cause I really like cake".
We did make a cake for her day, it's become a bit of a tradition around here. Avery added all the candy, which was great because we used up some of her giant bag of halloween candy. Even with her dad dipping into her stash, because her mother would never dream of stealing candy from her child (heh heh heh) it's just not going away. I've never seen so much candy.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake, and doesn't it look perfect! I totally knew she added the candy without you telling us. Love that you discuss becoming a family too, such a great tradition!

    That's funny that she wanted pizza!! Ha!

    love, Jill

    ReplyDelete