Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still no new pictures, bad mommy

We're all feeling better here. Pink eye gone (thank goodness), colds seem better. Now if we could only find the magic cream for Brennyn's skin we'd be golden. Her eczema is just not getting better. We've tried 3 different creams, decided to give up on the cortisol cream (apparently that is not good to use on baby's skin).
Going back to the Doctor next week, so we can finally get a referral to a dermatologist.

Avery asked me why I had big purple spots under my eyes. Couldn't have anything to do with Miss Avery waking me up at 12:00, 4:00 and 6:00ish. Who knew that the sleeping issues would be with my almost 4 year old, argh.
She wants to suddenly sleep in our bed, but I'm that mean mother who says NO. Okay, so I did cave at 4:00am and slept in her bed with her for 30 minutes.

I'm actually having a mommy day on Sunday. Going to see New Moon with a friend, cannot wait!

Pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is improving, minus the sleep that is.

    Good luck with the skin issues, it is such a long process to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor Brennyn.

    Lilah had some mild eczema issues when we came home too and I said no to the steroids. The name of the cream prescribed byt he doctor for Lilah is Pimecrolimus and I only have to use it once in a blue moon now, it works *amazing*.

    Enjoy your night out, you need it once in a while. It works wonders! :)

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete