Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's that time of year

The germs are back! Tis the season and all of that, boo to cold and flu. Every year we tell you to go away, really you are not welcome here. Yet, once again our house is invaded. Just in time for Halloween, once again.
Sneezing, coughing, crabiness is ready to be shared within our little house. I'm sure the bug caught a nice ride with my darling children, straight from school of course.
I'm also sure that we have helped spread this bug far and wide since I was the bad mother and sent both my kids to school yesterday and to gymnastics practise.
I do know that the kids were nice enough to share the bug with their father and I.
On the plus side, both my children were in bed, fast asleep by 7:00. However, their mother isn't too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment