Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nothing new on the search side of things

Guess I'm at a crossroads, not sure what to do next. I am so happy that so many people from Norway have clicked on the link to check out my blog, however, I have no new leads. Not sure how to proceed?

I can't explain how frustrated I feel right now, knowing that Avery has another sister out there. Perhaps they really do not want to be found. Again, I have to say, as an adoptee, I know how important it is to have information about your birth family. It's not like we even have much contact with Avery's birth family anyway. I have really only received 1 direct letter from them. I haven't even had much chance to QQ lately either (been a little busy with my youngest daughter, who is doing so well after her surgery).

However, Avery has a letter from her birth family that explains why she was placed for adoption. We don't have to guess why she left where she was (okay, so in truth, we also now know that she was never left anywhere but taken directly to the orphanage). I don't know why I feel like I have a mission to find this little girl?? So, I will ask again, if anyone out there has any search ideas, please leave a message on my blog or e-mail me.

I have received a suggestion (thank-you W) about contacting media. I'm a little hesitant to use this approach since I'm not so sure the other family would appreciate the attention?? I'm going to have to think about this, interesting idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment