Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not the best start to the day, our car was backed into by a giant white pick up truck this morning while we were in the bank. Nothing like having someone knock on the door while we are in a meeting with the bank person saying "so sorry to interupt, but do you own a mazda". You know it's not going to be good news. Oh well, car has been towed and we have a rental for a week. Seriously, who knew a pick up could do that much damage backing up? The hood is squished, headlight smashed and bumper half off. The truck of course, had no damage (it was like a white tank). On an unrelated topic, still no luck on the birth sister search. I think most people imagine I am crazy to even try. I've tried the Rumour Queen forum, a few China adoption forums and e-mailed the Norway adoption agencies. I have had a few very helpful folks e-mail me, some even volunteering to post on a Norwegian chat forum. Nothing from the adoption agencies. It's not looking very likely that I'll find them, but I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment