Friday, October 14, 2011

Search information (still looking for my daughter's birth sister).

EDIT TO ADD: my e-mail address to make it easier if anyone has questions blair1849@rogers.com
Just saw an increase in traffic from Norway. Here is hoping that someone will recognize this information. I won't post the girl's orphanage name on here for privacy reasons but if anyone needs more they can leave a comment. I am looking for my daughter's birth sister who was born February 23 2004. She was adopted from the GAO AN SWI JIANGXI (don't have the date of adoption, but it would probably have been late 2004 or early 2005)? I know that she was adopted by a family from Norway. I understand that this family may want their privacy and not be interested, but I do have some pictures of the birth family for them. Thank-you so very much for whoever posted my blog on the Norweigan forum. I really appreciate any help I can get!

2 comments:

  1. So happy that your blog is getting hits from Norway. I posted a link and that you were searching. I wish you luck in your search. What an amazing gift to be able to give.

    friend in Norway.

    ReplyDelete