Thursday, October 6, 2011

Small update to the search

I am so excited, was on QQ this morning and Avery's cousin messaged me that he had some answers for me. He e-mailed everything I need to know. This search may be possible after all. It's still very, very challenging, but I feel that we have a chance. I have her birth date and her orphanage name. All I can hope for is that this family belongs to one of the many chat groups that exist in the China adoption world! She is also born in February like Avery, actually she is 2 years and 3 days older! EDIT: emailed the adoption agencies in Norway. I'm sure they'll think I'm some kind of nut. I think it's the best chance and I thank the people who were kind enough to send me the e-mail addresses and the names of the agencies.

7 comments:

  1. Great news indeed! Good luck!!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy. Not having much luck so far, but we'll see. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend in the Netherlands, maybe there is a European board. If you want her to post let me know.

    PS I would have to try too!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, that would be great. Someone sent me some links to a Norway chat group but it's not active at all, I think the latest post on it was from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so exciting!! Praying for you.

    I left messages a few times in the past week, but I seem to have problems commenting on your blog??

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jill.
    I don't know what is going on with my blog. I can't add paragraphs either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you could put the date and year and other info that you have, out on the first page of your blog? I cant find it here, just visiting from Oslo.

    ReplyDelete